Joe Garza has practiced as as tax and transactional attorney for over three decades. His tax advisory work is a fundamental part of his practice, having served over 2,000 clients.
Dr. John Changiz Vafai, JD, LLM, MPA is a research fellow at Archival and consultant in the ﬁeld of international business transactions. He is recognized as a leading practitioner...
Kristina M. Garza
- Education: Northwestern University (BA), Northwestern School of Law (J.D.)
- Federal District Court Briefing Attorney
- Member: State Bar of New York and Illinois
- Education: Southern Methodist University (B.A., Cum Laude), SMU School of Law (Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude)
- Member: State Bar of Texas
- Former editor of the Southwestern Law Journal
- Former Chairman of the Securities Section of the Dallas Bar Association
- Industries: healthcare, technology, consumer products, manufacturing, media and resources
- Corporate Transactions: (totaling over $1 billion) corporate reorganizations, leveraged and management buyouts, mergers-of-equals, tender offers, leveraged recapitalizations, joint ventures, going private acquisitions, venture capital transactions, public offering of debt and equity securities